Amazon Affiliate Program
Founded in 1994 as an online bookstore, Amazon has gone leaps and bounds to stamp its mark as the world’s largest internet retailer in terms of revenue generation. According to Forbes, Amazon is estimated to command a hefty total market value worth US 900 billion.
Shoppers in Asia will be delighted to know that the company has strengthened its foothold in the Asian market by launching its first full-fledged platform in Singapore. This comes after the introduction of Prime Now delivery service in 2017, providing shoppers here access to a wider international selection of products.
With the availability of Amazon.sg on desktop, mobile browser and its shopping application, shoppers will be able to browse and purchase from the millions of products from various categories.
If you are an influencer and are interested in joining the Amazon Affiliate Program, you have to first sign up for a free account with Involve Asia.
Step 1: Create an Affiliate Account on Involve Asia
It is free for you to join so you can start by:
- Go to Involve Asia’s sign up page
- You need to fill out the form completely.
- After filling up everything, you need to wait for two to four business days for Involve Asia’s approval.
That’s it! Just sit back, relax, and wait for their email. It’s easy as 1-2-3!
Step 2: Submit your Application for Amazon Affiliate Program
Amazon wants to make sure that only the best affiliate marketers are promoting their brand. That’s why you will need to apply to run their affiliate program.
1. From your Dashboard, go to Partner. Then from the drop-down, select Advertiser Directory.
On this page, you will notice two search bars. One is for finding the Advertisers, and the other is for Countries. By default, it will automatically fill itself depending on which country you are at when you signed up with Involve Asia. To widen the search, remove the country from the search bar.
2. After typing “Amazon” on the first search bar, they will give you one option which is Singapore, the only country you can promote Amazon.
3. After selecting which country you prefer to promote Amazon, you can now hit Apply to request them for approval.
4. There will be a Request Approval pop-up after hitting Apply. Here you’ll have some questionnaires to answer. It will ask where the traffic will come from, your URL, the modes of promotions, etc. When you’re done with the questions, click Save.
After successfully submitting your request, you’ll see under the form “*Application submitted successfully.”
Yeay, you now can start promoting when your application has been approved!
Join Involve Asia as an affiliate to start promoting Amazon.