How To Register As An Involve Publisher? Step-By-Step Guide For Influencers & Content Creators
Hey Influencers, do you have a Facebook page, website, Instagram account, or YouTube channel?
You’re probably spending a great deal of time creating content and building an audience. You rock, and you deserve it.
But do you know that you can make money from your audience?
If you promote relevant products to them, and they end up buying through you, you’ll earn a commission. This whole online process is called ‘Affiliate Marketing’.
You can start your Affiliate Marketing journey with Involve. Involve is southeast Asia’s largest Affiliate Marketing network with more than 1,500 brands for you to promote.
But before we start, you’ll need to register a Publisher account with Involve. Follow the steps below to begin:
Step 1: Create an Affiliate Account With Involve
1. Go to Involve’s Publishers page, and click on ‘Join as Publisher’ to get started:
2. Next, it will lead you to the first part of the sign up page, named Property Information.
‘Property’ refers to your website, Facebook page, YouTube channel, Instagram, or TikTok profile.
3. Look at the table below for a concise summary definition and example for each section 👇
|Requirements||What it Means||Example|
|Property URL||Your website or social media profile link|
|Channel||Your method of marketing|
|What is your property about?||Give us a short summary of your property||@yourname is an Instagram verified content creator with 1 million of followers.|
4. After you finish filling up the boxes, click ‘Next’. You will land on this ‘Property Categorization’ form. This is where you need to provide detailed information about your property.
5. Check out this box down here:
|Type of advertisers||Type of paid advertising|
|Property Category||Your niche or specialty|
|Traffic Acquisition Method|
|Advertisement Format||Your preferred way of advertising|