Lazada Affiliate Program
Lazada was founded in 2012 and has grown to be Southeast Asia’s leading e-commerce platform.
Setting their bases in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam where country locals turn to them for their consumer needs. Lazada claims to have over 155,000 local and international sellers on their platform as of 2018.
One of the major ways Lazada attracts new customers are from Lazada’s Affiliate Program. In their affiliate program, influencers are able to earn a commission when a product offered by Lazada is purchased by their followers or subscribers. Simply by reviewing Lazada’s products or linking Lazada in their social media platforms, they could be earning a commission when a sale is successfully referred.
If you are an influencer and are interested in joining the Lazada Affiliate Program, you have to first sign up for a free account with Involve Asia.
Step 1: Create an Affiliate Account on Involve Asia
It is free for you to join so you can start by:
- Go to Involve Asia’s sign up page
- You need to fill out the form completely.
- After filling up everything, you need to wait for two to four business days for Involve Asia’s approval.
That’s it! Just sit back, relax, and wait for their email. It’s easy as 1-2-3!
Step 2: Submit your Application for Lazada Affiliate Program
Lazada wants to make sure that only the best affiliate marketers are promoting their brand. That’s why you will need to apply to run their affiliate program.
1. From your Dashboard, go to Partner. Then from the drop-down, select Advertiser Directory.
On this page, you will notice two search bars. One is for finding the Advertisers, and the other is for Countries. By default, it will automatically fill itself depending on which country you are at when you signed up with Involve Asia. To widen the search, remove the country from the search bar.
2. After typing “Lazada” on the first search bar, they will give you a few options. These are six countries where the only places you can promote Lazada; Singapore (SG), Thailand (TH), Indonesia (ID), Vietnam (VN), Malaysia (MY), and Philippines (PH).
3. After selecting which country you prefer to promote Lazada, you can now hit Apply to request them for approval.
4. There will be a Request Approval pop-up after hitting Apply. Here you’ll have some questionnaires to answer. It will ask where the traffic will come from, your URL, the modes of promotions, etc. When you’re done with the questions, click Save.
After successfully submitting your request, you’ll see under the form “*Application submitted successfully.”
Yeay, you now can start promoting when your application has been approved!
Join Involve Asia as an affiliate to start promoting Lazada.