Shopee is an e-commerce platform designed for both buyers and sellers to enjoy safe and smooth transactions. Shopee has been continuously growing in the region with a strong focus on user experience for both its customers as well as merchants. The marketplace’s strive for excellence continues to set new heights for the eCommerce market in Southeast Asia.
Now, buyers and sellers in the Shopee market are able to access their products and services through their apps in many countries such as Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Taiwan. Affiliates from both local and international locations will now be able to promote Shopee on a cost-per-sale basis, earning high commissions for every successful sale referred.
If you are interested in becoming a Shopee associate for one or all of the countries mentioned above, then let me walk you first through signing up for an account with Involve Asia.
Step 1: Create an Affiliate Account on Involve Asia
It is free for you to join so you can start by:
- Go to Involve Asia’s sign up page
- You need to fill out the form completely.
- After filling up everything, you need to wait for two to four business days for Involve Asia’s approval.
That’s it! Just sit back, relax, and wait for their email. It’s easy as 1-2-3!
Step 2: Submit your Application for Shopee Affiliate Program
Shopee wants to make sure that only the best affiliate marketers are promoting their brand. That’s why you will need to apply to run their affiliate program.
1. From your Dashboard, go to Partner. Then from the drop-down, select Advertiser Directory.
On this page, you will notice two search bars. One is for finding the Advertisers, and the other is for Countries. By default, it will automatically fill itself depending on which country you are at when you signed up with Involve Asia. To widen the search, remove the country from the search bar.
2. After typing “Shopee” on the first search bar, they will give you six options. These are six countries where the only places you can promote Shopee; Singapore (SG), Thailand (TH), Indonesia (ID), Vietnam (VN), Taiwan (TW), and the Philippines (PH).
3. After selecting which country you prefer to promote Shopee, you can now hit ‘Apply’ to request them for approval.
4. There will be a Request Approval pop-up after hitting Apply. Here you’ll have some questionnaires to answer. It will ask where the traffic will come from, your URL, the modes of promotions, etc. When you’re done with the questions, click Save.
After successfully submitting your request, you’ll see under the form “*Application submitted successfully.”
Yay, you now can start promoting when your application has been approved! Join Involve Asia as an affiliate to start promoting Shopee.