Partners often promote products based on what their followers enjoy seeing. It’s not something we can force but we can work with it.
Getting Partners in trending categories to promote your products will:
- Reach a bigger audience
- Build brand trust
- Increase site traffic
- Drive sales
Read on to find out how Advertisers leverage from Partners promoting top-performing products by category.
Choose partners that fit your product
Before searching for Partners to connect with, Advertisers need to think about:
- Target audience you want to reach out to
- What type of Partners that could influence your target audience effectively
- What kind of properties, including website and social media platforms, where you can connect with your target audience
Once Advertisers list them down, the next step is to search for Partners. Most agencies provide a list of recommended content creators and influencers. However, it is time-consuming.
With Involve, Advertisers can find, select and connect with Partners fast and seamlessly!
Advertisers can view the Partners’ performance in the Performance Report by selecting the filters, such as date range and Offer. After aligning their promotions with Partners correctly, they will be able to see an increase in clicks, conversions and sales amount (RM) like the image below.
Partners also join Advertisers’ affiliate programs to promote products from brands.
The next step is to determine the Partners’ performance that enables Advertisers to select the top-performing products to feature in Partners’ promotions.
Use tracking to optimise your sales
When viewing the Partners’ performance, Advertisers take the following criteria based on credibility:
- Partners’ background and online presence
- Partners’ content to ensure their style and persona fits with Advertisers’ brand profile
- Type of Partners’ audience
- Reach and engagement with Partners’ content
Specifically, Advertisers can view further what kind of products (by category) that Partners promote and earn conversions from.
At Involve, Advertisers can view the conversion reports on their Dashboard.
After setting the filters by date range and Offer page, Advertisers can view the conversions made on certain products and product categories.
These results will help Advertisers determine the top-performing products that Partners can promote on their content.
Advertisers can see what type of Partners are working well for them by looking at the type of products and categories that convert the most sales at their e-commerce websites. This will enable Advertisers to reduce commissions on products that are not working and increase payouts for those products that work well with Partners.
As an example, you can read our article about what are the top-performing product categories in Lazada.
Advertisers also view the Partners’ content (such as product reviews and unboxing) to see how they promote recommended products to their followers.
Having an overall view of Partners’ promotions that boost sales enable Advertisers to create campaigns for top-performing products which we will explain in the next section.
Provide comprehensive information to Partners
Partners want to know about the brands, what brands hope to accomplish, and the benefits from promoting the brands’ products.
Advertisers need to provide as much information as possible so that Partners can execute in promoting campaigns on their platforms accordingly.
Advertisers include the following key points:
- Brand overview
- Product highlight
- Commission given to Partners
- Campaign mechanics – key message, discounts, cashback, promo codes, terms & conditions, start & end date
- Promotion methods
- Website links – more information about products and campaigns
- Visual assets such as banners in various sizes
- Validation & Payment
At the same time, Advertisers take the top-performing products into account to align with Partners’ promotions.
Using the Involve dashboard, Advertisers set up Offer pages where Partners can find more details about the brands and products before signing up for their affiliate programs and promoting their products.
Advertisers upload campaigns, based on the top-performing products and categories, for Partners to promote.
Let’s look at one of Shopee MY’s campaigns uploaded on the Offer page.
Shopee 10. 10 Brand Festival Day – PreHype
Shopee MY added the following information into the Campaign Description section to attract Partners:
- Free Shipping Min. Spend RM10
- 50% OFF Big Brand Discounts
- Tap & Win Toyota Vios
- Coupon Codes (including brief details) for New and Existing Users
In the Campaign Mechanics, Shopee MY explained further how New and Existing Users can enjoy these deals and win Toyota Vios.
They included a landing page link that directs Partners’ followers to the designated website.
Shopee MY provided creative banners for Partners so they could use them for their promotions.
Shopee MY selected campaign type, start date and end date to let Partners know the specific timeline for promoting certain deals on their platforms.
Read our article to learn more about how to upload a campaign to the Offer page.
These campaigns have viable information for Partners to view so they are able to plan and execute their promotions on various platforms.
After generating their affiliate links, Partners include them on their content which direct their followers to the Advertisers’ product pages.
These product pages must consist of useful information and attractive visuals that get Partners to promote and their followers to buy products.
The following section explains how to improve the product pages.
Optimise product pages
Besides driving traffic to the product pages, the main purpose is to convert into sales by turning followers into customers.
Advertisers ensure to implement these elements on product pages so that Partners can convey these information to their followers:
- Relevant and descriptive product names
- Detailed description about the product
- Easy-to-read customers’ reviews, including personal details of customers such as location, gender, age, and quality of product
- More than one high-quality product image
- Show the products in action through videos
- Clear shipping information
- Free shipping on top-performing products
- CTA get buyers to add to their shopping carts and make purchases
Advertisers also look into the following metrics to determine the top-performing products and campaigns Partners need to feature in their promotions:
- Daily, weekly and monthly unique visitors
- Active users for the same amount of time
- Average session time, or how long customers are on a particular page
- Bounce rate
- Daily, weekly and monthly retention rate
- Average customer spend
- Customer acquisition cost
- Customer lifetime value
By improving the product pages, Advertisers can give as much information as possible to Partners, leading to executing engaging promotions that drive sales and conversions on product pages.
Wrapping it Up
To align with the top-performing products with Partners’ promotions on various platforms, Advertisers need to:
- Find and select Partners whom they want to connect with
- Track Partners’ performances via affiliate programs
- Provide comprehensive information about products and campaigns
- Optimise product pages
Wanna connect with Partners who will drive traffic to your website and increase sales? Click on the button below to sign up as an Advertiser at Involve.
Already an Advertiser? Log in to your dashboard to discover Partners’ performance and potential in aligning your products with their promotions.